Monday, May 21, 2012

5/12/12 Maura and Michael

My Keystring Duo (Violin and Piano) started swinging in the Gandy Dancer to get the crowd warmed up.  It was nice to see old friends and others who have worked with Maura's step-Dad singer songwriter Mike Stout.  After the couple was introduced down the grand staircase of the Grand Concourse (yes, I did two there in the same day with one in between) John and I accompanied Mike on a song he wrote for the couple.  The crowd loved it.  From there it was a leisurely dinner and several hours of dancing.


Music highlights-
Intro music: "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas
First Violin Request: "I Only Have Eyes For You"
Cake: "Kisses And Cake" by John Powell
First Dance: "True Companion" Marc Cohn
Wedding Party: "Dance So Good" by Wakey, Wakey
Bride and Dad: "Over The Rainbow" by Izzy K
Groom and Mom: " My Wish" Rascal Flatts
Last Song: "Closing Time" Semisonic


Another grand night at the Grand Concourse.

Call 724-444-8400 or go to http://www.stevenvance.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment