Monday, May 21, 2012

5/19/12 Ariana & Jason

It is  a small world. When the bride's Mom gave me the details for a contract she told me the groom's name and I told her I knew a family by that name from my old neighborhood.  Not only was the Dad a kid I played baseball with but I rented the first floor of their house for a year after college. Another gorgeous day at The Buhl Mansion in Sharon PA.

A new set up by the fountain on the grounds was the backdrop for a new musical effort.  I played the electric violin over backing tracks of "Today Was A Fairytale" for the Procession and "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles.  We have the technology.  Thanks to Marci for her direction and continued support. As usual, JPC Group put out a fine spread. Try the Root Beer Float down the street at Donna's Diner.  A fun trip all around.
Call 724-444-8400 or go to http://www.stevenvance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment