Monday, November 12, 2012

Best Thank You Note Ever


Dear Steven,

Thank you for the very kind thank you card -- but believe me, it is Brian and myself who are so truly grateful to you and John.

We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day perfect for us.  Our guests are also still "singing" your praises as well!

But in all seriousness, I will never forget walking down the aisle to the most beautiful melody that is "I've Dreamed of You."  You really touched my heart with that as well as all the music you played for us.  Before I met Brian, which took longer than expected, I had years of "Barbara" to keep me company, and so I will never forget getting to share them both at the same time -- a dream come true. 

You are both so wonderful and talented.  We will never forget you.

All the best,
Rachel & Brian

Keystring Duo for The Ceremony, Cocktails and DJ music breaks DJ Steven Vance
10/14/12  

No comments:

Post a Comment