Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winner of our FREE violin performance! (Facebook Promotion)

And the winner of the FREE violin performance is ...

Terra Valenti!

Here is her response upon discovering she won:
"I am soooo excited! I already wanted live music for my ceremony and now I get to possibly add a strolling violin to cocktail hour :) Still considering my options! Thanks so much to Steven Vance for this amazing contest and prize!!!!"

We were glad to get such a great response from people (we had over 110 people "like" our fanpage in a matter of a few weeks) and we are looking forward to being part of Terra's wedding.

Look for another special announcement tomorrow !

For more information on how we can make your Special Event ... Extraordinary call 724-444-8400 or visit stevenvance.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment