Thursday, May 30, 2013

5/18/13 Mike & Leslie

Phipps Conservatory  Back Patio and Special Events Room
Solo Violinist Steven Vance for the Ceremony
Strolling Violin for Cocktails
DJ for Dinner and Dancing

Prelude Music: "Unchained Melody", "Can't Help Falling In Love With You", "Ode To Joy", "Amazing Grace"
Mom's and Grandmothers: "Ave Maria" Schubert
Bridesmaids: "Canon In D" Pachelbel
Bride: "Bridal Chorus" Wagner
Recessional: "Wedding March" Mendelssohn


Intro Music: Parents "You Make Me Feel So Young"   Sinatra
                    Wedding Party: "Eye Of the Tiger"  Survivor
                     Bride & Groom: "I Feel Good" James Brown
Cake: "Sugar, Sugar" The Archies
First Dance: "I Won't Give Up On Us" Jason Mraz
Bride & Dad: " I Just Called To Say I Love You"  Stevie Wonder
Groom & Mom: "I Knew I Loved You" Savage Garden
Longest Married Couple Dance: "L-O-V-E" Nat Cole
Last Song: "Over The Rainbow"  Izzy K


Call 724-444-8400 or visit http://www.stevenvance.com/ for more information on how we can make your Special Event ... Extraordinary !

No comments:

Post a Comment