Monday, February 27, 2012

12/30/11 Andrea & Howard's Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Our man Tony Lee at The Renaissance Hotel hooked us up for this elegant little affair. About 20 guests celebrated with fine food and drinks in the Foyer and Ballroom. The funniest part of the night was during the Ceremony when the Best Man grabbed the Christmas decoration that looked like a huge diamond (see pic) and handed it to the groom when the minister asked for the ring. Andrea lost it when she saw the huge rock and said she would prefer that diamond to the actual ring.  We played and played for 1 1/2 hours of overtime until they closed the room on us.

Here is the note the couple sent afterwards -
After all the weddings I have been to, the first thing I have always said was, "put your money towards LIVE music." I am so thankful that Tony put us in contact with you! Having a violinist AND a pianist stay all night was the most wonderful part of our evening! I honestly would do it all over again just to hear you two play! My grandmother, especially, was so amazed by you both, I cannot thank you enough. Even the next morning at breakfast, everyone was still talking about the amazing duo from the night before! That's exactly what I wanted...something for everyone to talk about and I'm so glad it was you and John! Music makes any party and your music made ours! I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful New Year; Howard and I are so happy that you could help us celebrate our start as a married couple! With much love and happiness,
Andrea and Howard  


Call 724-444-8400 or go to http://www.stevenvance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment