Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 19, 2014 Nick and Michelle












Peaceful Lake-Side Ceremony




Venue: Green Gables in Jennerstown, PA
Steven Vance Violin and DJ Package  
Bride Processional: "A Thousand Years"
Recessional: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".  First time I used it but it will not be the last.

Strolling Violin playing Italian, Irish and Classical music during Cocktails

Wedding Party Intro Music: "The Final Countdown" Europe
Bride and Groom Intro Music: "I Gotta Feelin" Black Eyed Peas
Musical Toast: "All Of Me" by John Legend
Strolling Violin During Dinner 

Cake Cutting: "Sweetest Thing" U2
First Dance: "Dance With You" Live
Second Dance: "Everything I Do"
Bride and Father: "A Song For My Daughter"

Bouquet Toss: "If You Wanna Be My Lover" The Spice Girls
Garter Toss: "Another One Bites The Dust" Queen
Last Song: "I've Had The Time Of My Life" from "DirtyDancing"
Click here to see video of their Grand Sparkler Sendoff at the end of the night              

Call 724-444-8400 or visit our web site for more information on how we can make your Special Event ... Extraordinary !

#PittsburghWeddingMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment