Wednesday, October 15, 2014

September 26, 2014 Bethany and Justin













Autumn colors have arrived for the Ceremony beside the pond at the Succop Conservancy in Butler County


Venue: The Succop Conservancy
Photographer: Beth Kakucka

String Trio Ceremony Music:  "Largo" from "Winter" "Voluntary" "Jesu, Joy"  "Rondeau"
Bridal Procession: "Canon"
Recessional: "Hornpipe"
Postlude: "Spring" "La, Rojouissance" 
String Trio for Cocktail Hour Music  
Intro Music: "Raise Your Glass" Pink and "I Gotta Feelin" Black Eyed Peas
Bride and Groom Intro: "OMG" Usher
Cake Cutting: "The Best Is Yet To Come" Frank Sinatra

Strolling Violin During Dinner Musical Toast: "Open Arms" by Journey
DJ Steven Vance
First Dance: "I Can't Wait" Ben Rue
Father and Bride: "I Loved Her More" Heartland
Mother and Groom: "My Wish" Rascal Flatts
Last Song: "My Best Friend" Tim McGraw

Call 724-444-8400 or visit our web site for more information on how we can make your Special Event ... Extraordinary !

#PittsburghWeddingMusic

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Wedding music Melbourne

    ReplyDelete